TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 02:20 AM   #3192
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
If I follow you correctly,you're saying that law enforcement doesn't deserve our wrath for aberrant behavior as long as they're doing their best to apply proper techniques...and that we should direct our displeasure mostly at the violators and criminals....I would agree with that.
I was thinking more of follow the money and the ones that demand the extra performance for their employees. The implications for health can't be ignored really. So if you classify illegal drug distribution as criminal, then yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
The Seahawks are very much still alive,and they even went to the Super Bowl 6 years ago......though the game didn't go down to the wire,the Seahawks flubbed a couple great opportunities that could've possibly tilted the contest in their favor...in recent seasons,they've floundered in mediocrity
Well I never, and as for mediocrity, thats a step up from always last