TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 02:10 AM   #3191
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
The big problem is the length of time (3 days) that the substance is detectable is very short. That is the logic behind Bio Passports (which have largely only helped to target some testing) and out of competition tests. For an Olympic sport, tennis would appear to be quite lax on the OofC tests... It's bizarre to me just how much damage athletes are prepared to do to their bodies in the quest for success, and how little can be done to counter it with the current methods and approach... Maybe the wrong people are being held accountable?

-----

Back to your NFL talk... Are the Sea Hawks still around, and if so are they still as bad as when I used to cheer for them (1980's)?
If I follow you correctly,you're saying that law enforcement doesn't deserve our wrath for aberrant behavior as long as they're doing their best to apply proper techniques...and that we should direct our displeasure mostly at the violators and criminals....I would agree with that.

The Seahawks are very much still alive,and they even went to the Super Bowl 6 years ago......though the game didn't go down to the wire,the Seahawks flubbed a couple great opportunities that could've possibly tilted the contest in their favor...in recent seasons,they've floundered in mediocrity

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!