TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:57 PM   #3185
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
The Ravens are like Jets clones: A bunch of f--king loudmouths who TALK a big game and never get it done...at least not for the last decade-plus.Some folks in the NFL thread tried to say that Chupapija Flacco played a good game....a forced throw into triple coverage with no pressure on him...plus two missed bombs that would've been easy TDs...and ZERO 4th quarter points against the absolute worst,sieve-like defense in the league.The Ravens deserve to have their stadium blown up if they bring that dickwad back to play QB next season
I wouldn't go that far in calling them like the Jets. Their coach is no Rex Ryan clone.

But one thing I loved is that the Patriots D was called crappy all season due to stats. But when it mattered the most, when Brady had a shit game, they stepped up and bailed him out. Goes to show how stats don't always tell the story. But we Caro fans know that already.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!