TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #3644
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I just want to share this article with all you Masha fans to give you some encouragement:

Maria Sharapova: Brutal Draw Won't Keep Red-Hot Russian from Aussie Open Title

I found it a good analysis and yes - Masha has some demons to fight IF she's able to enter the QF and IF she'll meet Serena there - The latter hasn't been looking that fit while Masha seems to be health personified - So - if Masha is ever going to beat Serena again - it would be now - I bet that IF Masha can get around Serena - the title will be hers - I know - it's an optimistic opinion - but not that unrealistic

Also - I want to remind y'all that looking back to the AO 2008 - Masha played her best tennis in the QF vs Justine Henin - Maybe history will repeat itself 2012? - I sure hope so
I've got a good feeling too, it may end in disappointment, but I doubt it'll be a beatdown if she make QF. Masha always plays her best tennis in GS QFs IMO - there's a reason why outside of RG she hasn't lost one. But first Lisicki.