TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM   #3642
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

I just want to share this article with all you Masha fans to give you some encouragement:

Maria Sharapova: Brutal Draw Won't Keep Red-Hot Russian from Aussie Open Title

I found it a good analysis and yes - Masha has some demons to fight IF she's able to enter the QF and IF she'll meet Serena there - The latter hasn't been looking that fit while Masha seems to be health personified - So - if Masha is ever going to beat Serena again - it would be now - I bet that IF Masha can get around Serena - the title will be hers - I know - it's an optimistic opinion - but not that unrealistic

Also - I want to remind y'all that looking back to the AO 2008 - Masha played her best tennis in the QF vs Justine Henin - Maybe history will repeat itself 2012? - I sure hope so
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!