TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 08:01 AM   #290
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Against So-Ra Lee now, who did not have too many problems beating Haddad Maia
I wonder how Bia's biggest fan felt. :rofl:
By the way, a completely dominant performance from anett. Great agressive play, but not many errors soooooooooooo much better than in traralgon. Her opponent hit a lot of unforced errors though. To answer rushers question, they will always put the final on Rod Laver for both boys and girls and apparently if ash barty made semis they would put her match on rod laver. It would have been first time juniors were on a centre court when not a final. In fact, AO is only grand slam where the juniors play centre court. I think they will put the singles semis on MCA and the doubles final is definately on MCA. I hope that anett makes the final. That would be sooo cool.
Good luck for Anett tomorrow in doubles. They are on court 6 so if they havent removed cameras you guys might be able to watch. I am not going tomorrow sadly.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote