TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:27 AM   #281
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelkafka View Post
Bia Maia already won professional tournaments, with just 15 years and 6'1 tall. She will eat her alive if she advance to the second round.
I am sorry to point this out to you, but anett won 3 10 K Finals and is ranked higher than this Bea person. I am sorry but even with anett in bad form, she will still beat Bea. Bea has won 1 professional title and played no 25ks. Also she played in some of the easier tournaments, not glasgow 25k and helsinki 25k like anett. And Anett won the orange bowl! This girl will make her WTA debut at the OLYMPICS!!!!!!!! Also, how can you lose early at the south american junior tournaments at the beginning of the year!!!!!If you are ranked top 150, you are seeded. Rather than in Loy Yang Traralgon, which is G1, not Ga, you have to be ranked in the top 30!!!!!
Anett will smash this Bea person.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote