TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 06:31 AM   #3172
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
For the record,I know that this is a classy bunch here that stays within good taste(I'm surely the worst offender there,huh?)so,with that in mind,I'll offer you other Caro fans amnesty if Petra manages to lose to the Grand Slam Punching Bag in her next match.I don't foresee that embarrassing outcome taking place but,if it DOES,then Petra and her fans DESERVE to catch some flak for it
I'll hold you to that one Bruce.

And I don't hate Petra. I just find her constant beating of my faves annoying.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!