TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dia Evtimova Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #368
country flag Proud Bulgarian

Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all
Re: Dia Evtimova Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bul Fans Melb View Post
Yes we supported both rd1 qualifying matches.It's a shame Dia wasn't able to win.
It's actually the first time i've watched Dia and she did play a very low standard match, although her opponent did show alot of promise.I wish her the best for the rest of the year.

On the other hand Elitsa played a solid match and showed good fighting spirit when the aussie girl was hitting some good shots.

It was good to see Tsveti and Sesil having a chat and keeping an eye on Dia's match,until Sesil had to go and play her match.

Unfortunately we we unable to make it for Eli's match against Lepchenko today
Thank you so much for that, guys! You are legends!!!
Check the TennisKafe site for the Grisha articles and the comments afterwards There are fans of the fans.
Proud Bulgarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote