TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #185
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Hey guys,

I moved all the 2012 pics into a new thread. I've also put a sticky to it, and unstickied the old picture threads. Let me know if you want the sticky back for those.
Next time though, it'd be easier if you would just start the thread, and ask for a sticky No worries though, it's set now.
I would wish Maria good luck for the AO, but.....she plays Gisela. Sorry
Forgive me for not quite understanding....where are all the pre 2012 photos?

This bozo caused me to want to challenge him, .........Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galang
Could Maria be pregnant?
Might explain the weight thing.
But usually pregnant women look better than before... not the case here...
Aging does its cruel thing I guess.

I decided it was not worth the effort...but...I discovered I could not find the old pictures. I am missing something very simple...can you clue me in?
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote