TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #173
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Maria looks stunning in that dress! Her style reminds me of the Duchess of Cambridge.

Although there are limitations to what Catherine Middleton can wear due to the nature of her position, she always looks lovely, fresh, and radiant. Maria is a "fashionista" who can dress however she likes, but her style has always been refined and rather conservative, particularly for someone her age.

I know this post is a bit off topic, but in a world where Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian are superstars, it's sooooo refreshing to see high-profile women who understand that you don't need your tits hanging out or a ton of make-up to be desirable. Maria and Catherine are wonderful examples of less-is-more and CLASSY is sexy. Both are great role models for young women today.

BEST OF LUCK TO MARIA AT THE AUSSIE OPEN!

Last edited by carling : Jan 15th, 2012 at 07:25 PM.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote