TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #292
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I really hope Anett doesnt play Tallinn Singles. It would be a waste of 2 tournaments as she can only play 12. It might be could to play doubles though and get her ranking up. She should use her 25k wildcards early in the year so she can get her ranking up. It would be useless to use them at the end of the year as her ranking would already be high enough to get into most 25ks. I know it might be disappointing for the Estonians who wanted to see her play but still, I think it would be best for her career. If she wants to be around 200-300 at the end of year, then she has to focus on challengers.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote