TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #290
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Were you there are Traralgon today, chingching?

A bit of a struggle for Anett today but glad she got through.
Yeah. Am going to the open so I thought i'd see anett just for today. she is very good to see live as she is really agressive. had never seen her live before. happy i made the trip. danilina is quite good though. she played amazingly against anett. sh played better than her nearly all the match and anett wasnt playing that badly. had tonnes of opportunities to break but anett played really good points on the big points. much more mature. danilina fell apart at 33 in the second. started playing really negative and ended up crying. anett played a very professional match. danilina very agressive on return but shyed away at the big points. moved much quicker than anett and was getting in anetts head. actually quite unlucky to lose. but happy she did
Doroshina will be tonnes easier. ive seen izzy wallace and shes really bad. anett would have won 61 61 or something like that. hopefully straight sets tomorrow. Anett first on court 8.
http://tournaments.tennis.com.au/spo...02F&d=20120116
she didnt enter doubles but if she did she basically would have been uarenteed top seed as top seeds are csoregi and kulichkova!
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote