TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #3600
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Encouraged by that interview tbh She's usually pretty realistic about where her health is (like at the YEC, she admitted before the tournament started that the ankle wasn't really that great and that she wouldn't be playing if it wasn't a big tournament), so if she says her ankle's good now, I believe her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Because 24 is not past 25, so I would say that′s still kind of early 20s. I just woke up a couple weeks ago and I thought to myself, When I was 18, I′d be thinking, Gosh, would I still be playing at 25. Wow, seven years. But now I′m 24 and I wake up and I still feel like I have so many more years ahead of me.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!