TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grand Slam debutantes since the 2005 US Open

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #181
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grand Slam debutantes since the 2005 US Open

2012 Australian Open debutantes, duly colour coded:

Cadantu
Koehler
Ormaechea
Bratchikova
Savinykh
Barty

I was all at Savinykh, poking fun at her being the highest seed in a section where she was the least accomplished player, and in the end she made short work of that section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
Should get a handful out of there. Maybe 2011 will have a bunch of new names debuting after a couple of lean years.
I think this season will present many of young players with a good opportunity to break through to the top-whatever. Many midranked players are now clearly past their physical prime and/or felt their biological clock begin to tick and/or married those creepy parasites that hang around female pros, so I feel that, as a whole, Generation Slut will have it easier than Generation Wack on that regard.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote