TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dia Evtimova Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #367
country flag Bul Fans Melb

Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice
Re: Dia Evtimova Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Bulgarian View Post
Did you manage to see them play today? Such a pity Dia lost. You will really need to support Elitsa now, her draw is not easy at all Best of luck to Eli and hopefully she plays in the Main draw!
Yes we supported both rd1 qualifying matches.It's a shame Dia wasn't able to win.
It's actually the first time i've watched Dia and she did play a very low standard match, although her opponent did show alot of promise.I wish her the best for the rest of the year.

On the other hand Elitsa played a solid match and showed good fighting spirit when the aussie girl was hitting some good shots.

It was good to see Tsveti and Sesil having a chat and keeping an eye on Dia's match,until Sesil had to go and play her match.

Unfortunately we we unable to make it for Eli's match against Lepchenko today