TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Motivated for Melbourne Masterpiece

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #1
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Lucie Motivated for Melbourne Masterpiece

who likes my awesome title

Since the draw is out, and Lucie will play Monday, and the OOP is out tomorrow, I decided I would make the thread (if someone else wanted to, you can do RG )

So Lucie plays McHale in round 1, Q or Erakovic round 2, Jankovic round 3 and Wozniacki round 4...but that's looking ahead.

McHale is an ok first round draw, a lot of her big wins and good runs came only in the US, she hasn't done much outside the US yet. But she is young and definitely dangerous, and Lucie will need to play well for the win. I'm hopeful of another 3rd round, but we'll see.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote