TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Ostapenko

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #4
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Ostapenko

And lastly, here is short interview at Les Petits As with Jelena that I found on facebook.

Wilson Junior Team had an oustanding showing at prestigous Les Petit As junior tournament. Both Boys and Girls winners are part of the Wilson Team, Jelena Ostapenko and Henrik Wiersholm. Jelena Ostapenko used her Wilson Tour BLX tennis racket to take the Girls title. We caught up with the rising star to see what she is all about!

Coolest thing about playing Les Petits As?
The coolest thing was, that on final was so many people and most of them were supporting me.

Who is your tennis idol?
My tennis idol is Justine Henin, but when she isn't playing, Kim Clijsters.

If you could play a doubles match with anyone dead or alive, who would be the 3 people?
I would like to play doubles with Azarenka, Henin and Clijsters.

Best song to get pumped before a match?
Best song to get pumped before a match is Dynamite (Taio Cruz).

What is the worst trouble you have ever gotten into?
I hadn't got into any big troubles yet.

What do you love about your Wilson racket?
I like everything in Wilson racket, I can hit balls stronger and with more spin.

What's the best part of being on the Wilson team?
The best I like to play with Wilson is that I can hit strong and I can play good with those rackets.