TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chris Evert Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #2104
country flag laschutz

laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold laschutz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chris Evert Thread

yeah, margaret's forehead was very tough, strange though because when you actually watch it and pay attention her forehand production seems "OFF" to me.. i mean she swings away, but for instance, most of the time if not all the time, she looks like she was "off balance when she was hitting it, and it looked like a how should i say "violent" stroke production..while it was hard hit and powerful to me it's actually amazing, that it was as accurate as it was.. i can though see how someone who slowballed her and with tons of spin and if she got nervous and tight,or if someone could go toe to toe with her her forehand could fall apart.......
laschutz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote