TennisForum.com - View Single Post - National Championships

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #78
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future
Re: National Championships

Post match interview with Ilka
Quote:
"I expected to be a very difficult match from the very beginning, because we are the best Romanian players and we meet often, always with very close matches, winning the one who fights more. When I entered the court I knew I had to fight for every ball and to follow my strategy. I was very happy to win the match, because there's a big rivalry between us when we play against each others. I am very happy, I wanted to win the National Championship because I haven't won one since I was 14. In doubles I played several times with Andreea [Gradinaru] so we were accustomed to one another. This was our main strength, that helped us to win the [doubles] title. In the next period, my objective is the Australian Open, for which I trained a lot and I feel able to do a very good result. "
Andreea Gradinaru, Ilka Csoregi, Oana Georgeta Simion

Simion, Raluca Ciufrila (doubles runner-ups) & Andreea Gradinaru, Ilka Csoregi (doubles champions)

Giulia Naicu & Maria Orban (3rd place doubles)

Last edited by thadeuss : Jan 9th, 2012 at 04:08 PM.
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote