TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #3082
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
She's a heptathlete and also hawt. Won the Commonwealth Games gold medal. Although, granted, that's not particularly difficult.

As for the exotic dancer thing, I have no idea whether that's true or if it's one of your jokes.

Indeed.
I respect Hazel's athletic endeavors then;that's a nice accomplishment

Aye ALSO don't know if Sabine managed to injure herself with a male exotic dancer;I meant it as a mocking comment yet it's certainly plausible in her case

As for the tired,dinosaur-age myth that men's tennis is better,see sig below: Wake me up when Nole,Fed and Rafa are playing against each other...before THAT,

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!