TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Coming out...

Thread: Coming out...
View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #16
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I think an important thing to remember as well is that 9 time out of ten it will be worse in your mind, maybe even more than that. The people that love you will love you no matter what and I know it sounds massively corny but it is sooo liberating once you do it and your relationships with your friends and family are so much better because you are the real you around them.
Thanks! It's always nice getting advice from people that have already experienced what I am right now.
And the only place I can get advice about this kind of stuff is TF, there aren't that many gay people where I live

I agree, it does feel very liberating, I was so happy when I got back home and thought about it. I know that they're with me and that nothing has changed in our relationship, so at least the first step is done
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote