TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #3557
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Whatever the case with Masha's ankle - true or not true that it's still bothering her - I'm sure she (and her team) knows what she's doing - I remember all the upset posts when Masha didn't play any tournaments on grass before Wimbledon and the doubts some people had - but she surprised us all - even if she didn't go all the way - Who would have thought?

How ever it goes in the AO 2012 - I'm sure Masha won't participate if she doesn't think that she's a chance to play good tennis and go deep - and I'll be happy if she can go passed the R4 - We always can dream about her winning the whole event - but then the Gods really must favor her - implant some feeling of invincibility in her and give her loads of luck in the draw - I'm just looking forward and excited to see her play again - even if it was only for a couple of matches and even if I'll be devastated if she's kicked out early - I was close to tears in her USO match vs Flavia Pennetta - but at the end of the day - I still love her to pieces as you all will - right?

YOU GO GURL!!!

finally an uplifting post amongst all the DramaLama queens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!