TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 Aussie Race to Chase

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #7
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 Aussie Race to Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Surely some of those players that didn't even register a point last year can be removed from the list now?

Also, what does Race to Chase actually mean? Is it in reference to the old Chase Champs (which ended a while ago now..)

Don't mean to nitpick, just some feedback Other than that thanks for your hard work guys!

*edit* - Oh, and I suppose we include Arina Rodionova now? Or wait til it's official?
Haha partly the same feedback as last year though but all good. I think I remember you tellling me off to remove Breadmore at some point! Can never tell who is going to reappear and play the Aussie Challenger's. At least let us wait until the first lot of Challengers. As for the title, happy for suggestions of something better, but it has two meanings really and nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia. We may even be able to educate some of the 11yo's that post here haha! As for Arina not sure what is going on! Same with Sacha who is in as NZ in Hobart this week!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote