TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #3555
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Whatever the case with Masha's ankle - true or not true that it's still bothering her - I'm sure she (and her team) knows what she's doing - I remember all the upset posts when Masha didn't play any tournaments on grass before Wimbledon and the doubts some people had - but she surprised us all - even if she didn't go all the way - Who would have thought?

How ever it goes in the AO 2012 - I'm sure Masha won't participate if she doesn't think that she's a chance to play good tennis and go deep - and I'll be happy if she can go passed the R4 - We always can dream about her winning the whole event - but then the Gods really must favor her - implant some feeling of invincibility in her and give her loads of luck in the draw - I'm just looking forward and excited to see her play again - even if it was only for a couple of matches and even if I'll be devastated if she's kicked out early - I was close to tears in her USO match vs Flavia Pennetta - but at the end of the day - I still love her to pieces as you all will - right?

YOU GO GURL!!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!