TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #3068
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
If she enjoyed competing she wouldn't skip events...

She doesn't like tennis, it's something that she was made to do by her parents. I think she somehow thinks she is bigger than the sport.

I think she should just hang up her racket and go to do some trash reality TV,LOL.
She has to like it to some degree. Otherwise she couldn't have achieved what she has. I can easily imagine her sticking around for another three or four years and being a big player. I don't mind her personality and the occasonal controversy doesn't bother me. I do agree however that her 'part-time player" attitude is not good for the game. If all of the big players would do that it would be the end of the tour.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!