TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #3061
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

'Ello mates!! I wish to say I was in Melbourne but alas I am here in crappy Ohio with the cold bellowing down on us as though God himself hated this place as much as I do...a bit dramatic way to start but couldn't help myself

So to update real quick, yeah I know terrible I haven't been here in so long but now I'm back and I will finally be able to do some serious posting with tennis coming back to full gear. I was going over my record for the year, still have two matches left but anyway, it's 25-2, woohoo!! Not bad at all, heck, that's down right awesome USTA officially starts next weekend, so it's going to be hectic once it does - can't wait though. The tennis drought is killing me. But, that's not all. Last Tuesday I came down with the worst case of the flu I've ever had. Fever was up to 102 (that's F) and would not go down. I didn't eat and it was hard to drink anything. So I'm finally just now getting back on solid foods and on my food schedule. Today was my first day back since getting sick (tennis-wise) and it wasn't bad at all. It felt weird though, haha. Now I feel a lot better and going back tomorrow and Friday. I've got a match Saturday and we we're playing against our big enemies so I'm taking them out in style :P

Alright, I have to say, the highlight of 2012 was Caroline acing Mardy - hands down, the best moment thus far

I hope you guys enjoyed the holidays! I know I did, even through sickness I just can't wait for the Ozzie open so start!! There is going to be some sick tennis this year -- I can feel it in my toes!!!

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!