TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #1836
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster View Post
You know, I was watching the Wozniaki / Mattek-Sands match the other day from the Hopman Cup- and (objectively) I can't help but say that Steffi would take either one of them to the cleaners- especially Caroline. How this girl made it to the top with a forehand like that just shows how poor the quality of play has become. Here it is 12 years later, and I still miss watching the consummate professional play- incredible.
First You're so brave. Then I too don't get how Wozniacki is N1, well S. Williams has injuries every month and Kvitova needed time, but it will change.

And (1month later) thnaks Stef-fan for the interview. I love just the fact that Steffi didn't even answer this accusation, it means everything

Oh and by the way, Happy new year t o you all
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote