TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Match Highlights (1,744 HL + 78 Requests) | 2012 completed, updating 2013 HLs

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #119
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Match Highlights Thread (1,376 and counting!) | Updated Dec 31st, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
Sigh, why did this person bother to make HLs of this match when Top10TennisNetwork already did so the day before? And that video, just like 90% of that user's videos, is not in HD even though they claim it is.
yeah, I am aware that some of his/her HLs are already made by some of the users like Top10TennisNetwork, gerhyuga and even me (sharapova vs sugiyama 05 exo match, except that he/she put all those little documentary-like sessions between the points)

plus, they think having the full screen (16:9 aspect ratio) means the videos are HD
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote