TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 10:39 AM   #1129
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Lohan on the road after indoor win

TENNIS : Tramore’s Sinéad Lohan had no time to rest on her laurels after landing the women’s singles title in the National Indoors Championships at the tender age of 16.

Just over 24 hours after her 6-0, 6-0 demolition of fellow Fed Cup player Lynsey McCullough at David Lloyd Riverview, Lohan set off from Dublin Airport yesterday for two ITF under-18 tournaments in Spain.

“I got a great start against Lynsey when I broke her after advantage in the opening game,” said Lohan.

Meanwhile, Niall Fitzgerald is hoping to captain Notre Dame University to major success on the US collegiate circuit after avenging his 2010 men’s singles defeat by Georgia’s Lazare Kukhalashvili on a 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 margin.

The Greystones player’s win was achieved against the odds as he had trailed by 1-4 in the final set before reeling off the next five games.
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote