TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sacha Jones now an Aussie

View Single Post

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 04:26 AM   #37
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Sacha Jones now an Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
Oh I feel quite sorry for NZ supporters, I'd be pretty pissed if the same thing happened to us. I had no idea she was half-australian, but anyway...this feels more sad for new zealand than happy for myself as an Aussie.

I'll support her, but I already did as a Kiwi anyway...As I do with most kiwis, apart from Erakovic, can't latch on to her for some reason
I agree with you Dani12 and feel the same way. It was always nice to see someone apart from Erakovic do well for NZ. I can't seem to warm to Erakovic either. Let's hope for the Kiwis that Westbury does well and does not depart for Thailand as someone has suggested on another forum.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote