TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What are your expectations for 2014 regarding our players?

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #3
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are your expectations for 2012 regarding our players?

Martic- I really hope she can stay healthy and have a good season. She said she'll play big tournaments only like Dubai so it will be hard to get a lot of wins, but experience will come. I would be happy if she could be seeded for US Open this year or AOpen next year.

Lucic- Hmm.. Hard to tell. She had really bad start last season so I hope she'll need less time to find her form this year. I would be happy if she could return to top 100 until clay season and than try to attack top 50 to maybe play Olympics. And I really hope she gets some good result in doubles as well.

Tomljanovic- to be or not to be. Surely, last season it was a stagnation. It may just be one bad year in a process, but if she doesn't break in top100 this year we will have to face the fact that she's just a solid player, and not a champion or good player yet(if ever).

For others- I hope Sprem does come back(I don't see her in AOpen list) and I wish Mijacika would maybe get to TOP150 or TOP 100. Mrdeza should break into TOP 200 and I hope Donna will get some WTA experience.
And my fingers are always crossed for some surprising comeback- like Ancic or Pandzic.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote