TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Websites for ordering DVDs

View Single Post

Old Dec 24th, 2011, 03:38 AM   #140
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Websites for ordering DVDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
What I always worry about when ordering tennis matches on DVD is the quality of the DVDR's they put them on. Some matches I've ordered in the past (also boxing matches) played fine when I first watched them, but within a year (or two) they were virtually unplayable - skipping, stopping halfway through the match, television screen covered with green dots, etc...So I would be interested at which sites people ordered DVD's YEARS AGO, and the DVD's still play as fine as they did when they first bought them.
No DVD is 100% reliable. I backup them every two years and I even bought a 3TB hard drive to keep all the VOB files on my DVDs.
But you can ask the seller to use Sony or Verbatim or HP. Those brands are expensive and you can keep them longer.
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote