TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who here has Social Anxiety/Phobia or exhibit the symptms of it?

View Single Post

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 03:09 PM   #39
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who here has Social Anxiety/Phobia or exhibit the symptms of it?

I always thought I had this huge problem with social anxiety but now that I get to read your experiences and see how much some of you struggle in your everyday life with it I think I have a mild form of anxiety compared to you.

I'm 22 and I do avoid some social interactions and get nervous in time to time when I meet new people but when it comes to hanging out with friends, family, coworkers, giving presentations in college or for clients I don't have a problem. I really get nervous in parties sometimes though and I tend "self medicate" with alcohol to feel more confortable. My problems get better or worse depending on my moods because I'm bipolar but I don't directly relate my anxiety to it I much relate it to my naturally shy personality.
Nicolás89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote