TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Irina Khromacheva becoming Belgian?

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 01:26 PM   #7
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina Khromacheva becoming Belgian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
I can't really read the article because the traduction is bad but it seems she wants that quickly
I'll summarize the article!

Khromacheva has been living in Namur in Belgium for three years now, together with her mother, as she used to train in Justine's Sixth Sense Academy. Carlos Rodriguez has moved to China, however, so the academy in Belgium is not doing so much anymore. Khromacheva therefore started training at VTV (Flemish tennis federation) in Wilrijk, and she's now working with Wim Fisette (ex-coach of Kim Clijsters).

At VTV they are willing to help her to go through a quick procedure to get the Belgian nationality (of course they are willing, it's not like we have that much talent here ), but they say the initiative should come from Khromacheva.

So far no official news, but Fisette states he hopes to get a contract for the 2012 season. I think this implies that more news about her possible change of nationality should follow soon!
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote