TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 01:44 AM   #232
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I know. That's why I said Challenger

I think that she should try and use the 25k wildcards as quickly as possible so that her ranking doesn't end up getting high enough not to need them later in the year. That would be a waste. Also, let's say she does win both Tallinn tournaments, then she will get 24 ranking points. If she made the semi finals of one 25k, she would have the same amount of ranking points.
Given that all her tournaments count and she is only allowed to play 12, I really think she should be avoiding 10ks, unless she gets into really bad form. Maybe she could play doubles in Tallinn and not singles, given that often she doesn't play doubles when she's on the road. A 10k win in doubles would help her ranking unlike 10k in singles

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote