TennisForum.com - View Single Post - December Showdown & AO WC Playoff

View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #424
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & AO WC Playoff

^^

!!

Fantastic win today Ash, only got to see a little bit of the stream today but I think she has proved what TS and I were discussing earlier in the week. I'm excited to see where her game and rank is in 12 months time!! Good luck in the main draw

Liv a good week and no doubt deserves a main draw wildcard. She did everything I was hoping she would this Pro Circuit - won 2 x 25ks, went 25-6 in win-loss and performed consistenly since September. She is to be commended for her commitment and hard work. She has few points to defend through to the start of April so here's hoping she can push inside the top 150 again by then