TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #3054
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all
Re: ~Ana's articles~

From SKY SPORTS, "Here come the girls" :

Qid you manage to relax and enjoy some time off ?

A: I did, thanks. I was with my boyfriend Adam Scott at two of his golf tournaments. The
President's Cup in Melbourne was a lot of fun, because player's partners were really made to
feel like we were part of the team. It was both relaxing and exciting at the same time -
relaxing because i could forget about tennis, and exciting because it was a serious
competition.

Q: You must be in the middle of your pre-season training by now. Can you tell me about your
daily regime?

A: As always, i started with fitness only: usually two sessions a day, one cardio and one
weights session. In the beginning we were working on muscle growth, but then we moved onto
increasing my strength.

Q: What other activities, aside from tennis, have you been doing ?

A: We've been taking full advantage of the beautiful surroundings in Australia! We are outdoors
every day. So far i have been running along the coast of Queensland, "stair climbing" to the
top of amazing views, stand-up paddling in the rivers, surfing at the beach, circuit-
training in the parks...I also did some surf life-saving activities at the beach. Now when i
list everything, it doesn't sound so hard.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote