TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 09:15 AM   #164
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
It was a competition or a friendly match? Both of you seem really relaxed and not going for the match...

I don't really know how is working grade levels in USTA, but if you want to improve your game I can give you some tips

First, try to flex more your knees while serving, so you will get more power on your first serve.

Also, try to be a bit more agressive and attack the ball instead of move backwards while hitting the ball and finally, activate yourself during the rally. Try to be focus and ready all the time

Positive things is that you seem a natural for tennis. I really like your backhand (really fluid movement) and your forehand is quite good as well

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote