TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Andrea Paredes will get a WTA ranking!!!

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:00 AM   #14
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andrea Paredes will get a WTA ranking!!!

LMFAO Did anyone else think Slater sounds like a bitch? I mean really, who are you?
Quote:
Such was the difference in standard between the two players that Slater even felt sorry for her opponent. "There's been a lot of interest here in Buenos Aires, and there were a lot of TV crews by the side of the court. When I was a set up and then 40-0 up in the next game, I started to feel bad for her, and took some pace off the ball just so that we could get some rallies going for the cameras. Has she got a future in the sport? I think it's a bit of a lost cause. Good luck to her though. Afterwards she asked me for my email so that we could keep in touch, to talk about our training and matches, but I don't think that will happen," said Slater. "I imagine that some players will be upset that she got a wild card, as she wasn't very good. People have been trying to find out how she got her wild card. In this part of the world, you sometimes hear about people buying wild cards into tournaments."
You're ranked like 730.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote