TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 02:00 AM   #3424
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
well she probably wasn't the one that proposed...

Maybe Aleksander didn't know she didn't want to get married until after her career.

and truthfully I can't see Masha getting divorced for some reason but who knows.
Masha said it herself how she got all excited after the proposal and had friends bringing her all sorts of magazines for preparations and so on and that later when she thought with a cool head she decided to wait a bit. The only right thing to do IMO. Better to get to know your fiancee well...
Here is her quote:
Quote:
"In the beginning I was really, really excited, and all my friends were giving me like wedding magazines and wedding books," she said. "That was like the No. 1 gift for Christmas for me. But I was quite overwhelmed with it, and then I just put them down and said, 'Okay, I have plenty of time.' We're still very young. The only thing that really changes, you just know that when you come home or when you're done with your travels you have somebody to come home to. It's always really comforting and nice."