TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2nd Annual SS TWAT Awards - Update: Cancelled!

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:52 AM   #5
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2nd Annual SS TWAT Awards - Update: Cancelled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
"Verbal assaults"?

You're just got mad because you got embarrassed and you know I was right. The SS doesn't need pretentious board cops like you. You don't have any control over any of us or what we talk about--whether it regards to your fave or not.

Yes. Comparing me to Gaddafi is all kinds of wrong and I'm not here to deal with sh!t like that.

You're a c*nt. Everyone knows that, but why would I deliberately subject myself to your stupidity?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote