TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #3047
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Part of Nigel's interview (Vecernje Novosti, "I'll get back Ana to the top")

- Ana waited a year and a half to work with Nigel (due to his obligations in LTA),

- She hired a physio after Luxembourg and he will be with her in Australia during the off
season, to help her. New team will focus on taking care of Ana's health to avoid re-injury,

- Goal is to get her back to the top 10( in the 2nd part of the season), to end 2012 in top 8
and qualify for Istanbul,

- Olympics are very important to them, they are optimistic about tournaments in Australia since
she has no points to defend, and they expect good results on clay too,

- Progress is evident but there is no room for euphoria, the real work is in front of Ana, she
knows that. It was very encouraging for Nigel to see how well Ana played against Vera and
Kuzzy. He thinks she should play like that in the future. Part of his job is to remind Ana
that she won a GS and already beat top players in the past,

-Nigel spent some time in Belgrade before going to Bali: " They spoiled me (Ana and her
parents),they took me everywhere. I felt like i was going to explode, because i ate and drank
so much".
I have said this so many times and I have to say it again: I love Nigel!
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote