TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:02 AM   #1801
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Great! I love both Uma and Steffi, and the Kill Bill movies too.
BTW, I finally watched the whole SF between Steffi and Navratilova in 1991 US Open, great stuff! Steffi hit some AMAZING shots, she played fine but Martina was really on that day, and it was awsome how Steffi kept fighting by the end of set 2 to finally take it, and also in set 3 but she couldn't repeat the trick, yet she hit some great returns and passing-shots, it's amazing how she so often got to hit some incredible shots when she most neeeded them.
I just noticed that the Nş5 seed was unlucky for her in those years, as she lost to Sabatini in 1990, Navratilova in 1991, and ASV in 1992, and they were all the Nş5 seed and Steffi lost to them, one round earlier each time, unfortunately for her (and even if I love Graf no matter how much some of her wins hurt me, I don't regret her 1990 loss, sorry pals!).
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote