TennisForum.com - View Single Post - String recommendation needed

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 01:22 AM   #6
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: String recommendation needed

The lad regards Hurricane as shite.

He plays a Babolat Pure Drive Lite with Duraflex. He likes being able to swing really fast, with a nice, light racket.

I kind of agree. I think a lot of people playtest rackets like crazy then just pick any old string when you need to experiment to get everything tuned to play your best. The racket does make difference for me, but the right string is important, especially the better a player you are.

Lena's bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote