TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SzÁvay Ágnes

Thread: SzÁvay Ágnes
View Single Post

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #1528
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

Interesting topic, although there's no way anyone will ever convince me that Golovin was a better player (and I liked Golovin when she was playing). I think the people on that thread are forgetting to take into account how long Ági actually played with her injury. The fact she won any tournaments, never mind two back to back, is quite frankly amazing given how serious her injury actually was even if nobody knew that at the time. I'm fairly sure had she been able to play and been completely healthy for the last 2-3 years she would have won more than 3 tournaments and she would have gone further in slams on a more regular basis. Having said that, my knowledge of Tati's injury is limited (although I know what it is and that she's not likely to ever play again because of it) so it's possible that she had a similar spell of playing whilst injured before she stopped and I wouldn't know anything about it. Still wouldn't change my mind if that were the case though!

Anyway, regardless of my opinion, it's good to see Ági is still winning the poll overall!
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote