TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Once Upon A Time: Season 3!!

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:06 PM   #35
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Once Upon A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
Oh, gosh, is it that hard to find gorgeous actresses who actually come close to the perceptions of fairytale heroines I am not saying that the selected ones are ugly, no, of course they are not but how come the male actors outshine the female ones beauty wise Snow White and Belle are stunning, breathtaking beauties, not typical Plain Jane!
Snow White is NOT stunning. She's just cute. She's the only Disney Princess that has been "just" cute. Emile can be very beautiful is made up correctly.

I think Ginnifer looks better with the longer hair, though. And remember, they're not supposed to look like breathtaking beauties; they're on punishment

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra

Last edited by Balltossovic : Nov 9th, 2011 at 08:35 PM.
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote