TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #401
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
Here an article on Petra's beau. http://ona.idnes.cz/pritel-kvitove-n..._nasi-muzi_jup
It's in czech and my silicon friend let me down a bit with digital conversion: did decipher that he's better on court only when his serve is hard, otherwise she runs him side-to-side, he tries to develop same aggressive game style as Petra, prefers schnitzel over her salads, and is ready to take a bath before the year's end with Petra . The rest on OneDnes is lost in translation to me.
Am gonna take a guess here: A health spa is sometimes referred to as a 'bath';aye THINK that's probably what Adam was referring to....though the male nature within him would enjoy getting into a big bathtub with her,too....perhaps giving Petra a nice Bubble Bath after a sweaty workout.Btw,I wouldn't be joking that way if I thought that Adam was a prick or a roadblock to Petra's career

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote