TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sammy's 2011 Party and Off-Season Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #49
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy's 2011 Party and Off-Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza01 View Post
I'd actually like to know what's going through Vera and Na's heads when they play Sam, and is it a bit like what Sam thinks when she plays Maria, Victoria, and Petra?
I think it's very similar. It's partly a real problem due to the way their games match up, and partly a deep-seated lack of confidence in their own ability to do anything at all to really hurt Sam. This is precisely Sam's problem against her nemeses. Beating Maria and taking a set off Petra in Istanbul might help change that in the future, but she kind of spoiled it a bit by losing so badly to Vika.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote