TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sammy's 2011 Party and Off-Season Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #48
country flag Dazza01

Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy's 2011 Party and Off-Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Yeah the second paragraph is exactly right. I guess most people have a certain number of favourite players that they're obsessed with, but probably struggle to come up with a "dislike" list off the cuff. Sammy's just a name that's more likely to come to mind since getting into the top ten.

Some of the bitter Serena fan are just hilarious though.

Guurrrl, you are so fierce; I can't, I just can't

etc.

Or:

"Gurrrlll, you better run from Renochka, 'cause she's after and gonna snatch some wigs at the AO! "

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymnos View Post
I'm Greek and blonde and I usually have a pony tail. Just seeing me should be enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Yes, for Sam's matches against Vera and Na we can probably take the day off. I'm pretty sure I heard Vera calling her racquet a hater and unattractive inside that day. And Na's self-destruction whever she plays Sam is so violent in its way that Sam doesn't need to add anything to it.

I'd actually like to know what's going through Vera and Na's heads when they play Sam, and is it a bit like what Sam thinks when she plays Maria, Victoria, and Petra?

Amélie Mauresmo - Samantha Stosur
Dazza01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote